I’m honored to have been chosen to receive the Liebster Award by Chape Personal Trainer. I’ve been so busy with my blog series, it’s taken almost a month to respond. Sorry about that. but thank you and I’m glad to pay it forward! Here are the rules for the award.
Liebster Award Rules
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this on of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Here are the questions, followed by my answers.
- What are your most enjoyed hobbies?
- Your favorite song?
- And your favorite book?
- Where would you like to live?
- What do you write about?
- What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- Which other languages would you want to learn?
- Do you have pets?
- Your best recipe?
- We live in Matrix. Red pill or Blue pill?
What are your most enjoyed hobbies? I love fitness related activities and painting, drawing, and other art. I guess that’s why I have this fitness blog and a new one around art. Shameless plug here, my new blog is Art 4 All.
Your favorite song? I don’t really have one favorite song or musician. I like listening to all kinds of music. But I really like to be able to sing to it, so songs where I can hear and learn the words are good.
And your favorite book? Again, I don’t have a favorite, but I prefer non-fiction as I can read some and put it down without worrying about losing the plot line.
Where would you like to live? I’ve lived in different state across the US and am happy where I am now. There isn’t anything I need that I can’t get here.
What do you write about? I’ve been writing about fitness but I also write speeches to give at my Toastmasters Club on motivation and inspiration.
What keeps you motivated to keep blogging? I like the thought of sharing my ideas and finding others to read about.
Who do you look up to and why? I look up to my amazing husband, who has not only put up with me forever, but is a successful entrepreneur and business man.
Which other languages would you want to learn? I’ve tried to learn Spanish but I’m not very good.
Do you have pets? I had 2 cats and a dog while the kids were growing up but they are all waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. No plans to get another.
Your best recipe? I don’t cook much anymore, but everyone likes my chocolate chip cookies.
We live in Matrix. Red pill or Blue pill? I can’t remember which one did what, but I’d like to dissolve them together and paint with the resulting purple pigment.
Here are the bloggers I’d like to nominate for the Liebster Award