Butt Fact: According to a new report, close to 10,000 butt augmentations were performed in the U.S. in 2013.
Step-Up with Side Leg Raise
This is a great exercise that combines 2 exercises, step-ups and hip abductions, into one. You will work your quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Start by standing sideways next to a low box or bench.
- Plant your right foot on the box.
- Step up while at the same time raising your left leg outwardly to the left.
- Keep your right foot planted on the box, lower your left leg and step down.
- Repeat 15 times and then switch sides and repeat 15 times on other leg.
To make it easier, you can do this exercise at the bottom of a staircase, holding on to a railing for balance. But try using the handrail for balance only, not to lift yourself up.
To make it more challenging, put a band around your ankles.